TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The athlete agrees to participate at their own risk and by their entry and participation fully indemnifies the organisers of the JanBraai Marathon, Jan Braai PTY, Goudini Spa, Breedekloof Wine Valley, the wine farms, all official sponsors and partners, volunteer groups, medical suppliers, and any and all local authorities, from any direct or indirect loss or damage, however caused, arising from their participation in the event or related to the event, including pre-race and post-race activities.
- All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under all circumstances, including, but not limited to, cancellation of the event or of the athlete’s participation, or change in the date, nature, or format of the event. The event may be cancelled or changed due to severe weather or any other factors that may be deemed to threaten the safety of athletes, staff, or volunteers.
- Once a completed entry has been received and accepted, there will be no refunds if the athlete cannot participate. The entry may be sold to someone else, or may be transferred (roll-over) to future races.
- Roll-Overs are valid for ONE year only. If the participant does not, for any reason, participate in the event in the year they have entered for or the year their after their entry fee will NOT be refunded
- The organisers reserve the right to make last-minute route adjustments and starting time changes.